Last Updated: December 21, 2022
- Subscription Updates, Credits and Cancellations:
A subscription to any level of the TimelessToday app shall not be construed as a guarantee that all material produced or distributed by TimelessToday or its affiliated entities is accessible through your subscription.
- No Warranty: TIMELESSTODAY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TimelessToday may not be held liable for any losses, inconvenience or expectation damages arising from any claim of failure to deliver items either as to condition of the goods or timeliness of delivery through the App. Digital Content is sold or distributed without any warranty and TimelessToday disclaims all responsibility and liability for any harm to any computer system or software, loss of data, or other harm that results from access (authorized or otherwise) to the App or use of Content originating from TimelessToday.
- Copyrights, Usage, Transferability and Trademarks: Violations of the restrictions below may result in the suspension or termination of a User’s account or, at the sole discretion of TimelessToday, criminal or civil prosecution as it deems appropriate:
- You may not upload any Content found on TimelessToday directly to any social media or file-sharing site.
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile, copy or otherwise use the design of the App in any way, and acknowledge that the design of the App, including its underlying computer code, graphic interface and incorporated design elements are proprietary to TimelessToday.
- The copyrightable material available on TimelessToday is protected by internationally enforceable copyright law, the infringement of which may subject you to civil or criminal prosecution.
- You may not share your password or logon details with other persons, and accounts are not transferable to other individuals or entities
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act: If you believe that any material appearing on TimelessToday violates your copyrights, you may follow the procedures described under § 512(c) of the U.S. Copyright Law under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). You must provide the following information: (i) the URL of the allegedly infringing work; (ii) a Registration number or other factual basis for asserting that you are the rightful copyright owner; (iii) your complete contact information including a physical mailing address; and (iv) a statement avowing that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials as described above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and that under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
TimelessToday, c/o Rawat Creations
P.O. Box 6207
Malibu, California 90264
ATTN: DMCA Notice
- Shipping and Handling / Delivery: TimelessToday provides product content in the form of streaming media and/or downloadable files only. Downloadable versions are provided at the discretion of the publisher.
- Privacy and Personal Identifying Information:
- Using the TimelessToday App requires that you provide certain Personal Identifying Information. Such information may include the following: social media data, name, address, email address, home telephone number, mobile phone number, residential address and credit card information held either directly by TimelessToday or provided to a third-party vendor employed to facilitate purchases of Content.
- Computer Information and Metadata: Some information is automatically collected when you access the TimelessToday App from a computer or mobile device. This information may include the type of operating system used, the User’s IP address, the web browser or mobile device used, and information about websites visited before and after accessing the App. TimelessToday retains the right to use this data for its own purposes such as internal system maintenance, security or quality assurance, policy review or product development, online advertising, as well as using this data to fulfill orders purchased through the App.
- Commenting Policy: The TimelessToday App allows registered Users to add comment to certain sections accessible through the App. The use of this feature is subject to the following restrictions:
- TimelessToday is not the author of any such comments, and is shielded from liability under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act (47 U.S.C. § 230);
- Notwithstanding the above, TimelessToday has the unilateral right to remove any comments it deems in its sole discretion to be abusive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise inappropriate, including commercial solicitations or advertisements;
- Users who post comments subject to subparagraph (b) above may have their access or account suspended or revoked;
- In the event that a User posts a comment in violation of subsection (b) above, TimelessToday may use the Personal Identifying Information described in Section 5 above in order to maintain the security and integrity of the App and its contents, including but not limited to legal or regulatory actions;
- TimelessToday does not warrant, promise or otherwise guarantee the anonymity of any User who posts a comment; and TimelessToday will cooperate and disclose any Personal Identifying Information as described in Section 5 above in response to any law enforcement request or any facially valid subpoena without notice to the User.
- Legal Remedies: User understands and agrees that:
- Any legal dispute arising from the Terms and Conditions described herein shall be adjudicated under California law;
- Users agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court of the Central District of California or, at TimelessToday’s sole discretion, the home jurisdiction of the User, and that venue for any action shall be so similarly determined at TimelessToday’s sole discretion;
- In the event of a default judgement against a User, without regard to laws of the jurisdiction in which User resides, any default judgment (including equitable relief) shall be enforceable in the User’s residential jurisdiction, and User waives any challenge to such entry and execution of judgment in that jurisdiction.